At PeaceRyde Africa LLC we recognise how much you value your privacy and our aim is to maintain and protect your privacy on our website.
Personal information we collect about you includes your full name, gender, title, date of birth, passport number, nationality, email address and phone number (s). We may also collect other information you provide on our website such as your company's name and address, your position in the company, and the company's telephone number. The information we collect about you will be used for the purposes of processing your application.
PeaceRyde Africa LLC is fully compliant with the data protection act currently in force in the UK and the EU GDPR.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
We use cookie to determine your location and to be able to localize your viewing to your locale. In addition, we use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website.
Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers.
Cookies and personal information
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
This website is owned and operated by PeaceRyde Africa LLC.
(a) by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) by telephone: +1 (302) 393-5015, +44 7478227803 , +44 7424596790.
(c) by post to our address:
USA: 441 Granville Ave Hillside, IL 60162
ENGLAND: Office 1651 182-184 High Street North East Ham, London E6 2JA. United Kingdom
SCOTLAND: Flat 2, 1 Wilson Street, Alexandria, Dunbartonshire G83 0EG, United Kingdom.
- Nigeria Business Visa on Arrival Processing
- Nigeria Temporary Work Permit Processing
- Nigeria Tourist Visa Processing
- Nigeria Immigration Expatriate Quota Processing
- Nigeria Business Visa Extension Processing
- Nigeria Temporary Work Permit Visa Extension Processing
- Nigeria Temporary Work Permit Visa on Arrival Processing
- Nigeria Subject to Regularization (STR) Visa Processing
- Nigeria Immigration Permission to Land (PTL) Processing
- Nigeria Business Incorporation
- Hotel Bookings
- Real Estate Consultancy and Advisory
- Legal Advisory and Consultation
- Africa Travels & Tours
- Nigeria Immigration Consultancy Services
- Nigeria Customs Brokerage Services
- Nigerian Upstream Petroleum Regulatory Commission (NUPRC) Consultancy Services
- Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency Consultancy Services
- Nigeria Ports Authority Consultancy Services
- Other Nigerian Government Agencies Consultancy Services
- Airport Immigration Meet and Greet
- Airport Protocol Services
- Airport Transfers
- Vehicle Rentals
- Armed Security Escort Services
- Nigeria COVID 19 Payment Services
CORPORATE CONTACT DETAILS
- 441 Granville Ave Hillside, IL 60162
- +1 (302) 393-5015
- Office 1651 182-184 High Street, North, East Ham, London E6 2JA, United Kingdom
- +44 7478227803
We accept card payments
...Peace begins with a smile